London City Bond Ltd - Eton Park
Over the last few years, we’ve invested in our infrastructure and systems to be able to provide an advanced, comprehensive storage system for our clients. Our UK storage facility is located at LCB Eton Park which is part of the LCB network. This Grade II Listed building in the Midlands, which is HMRC-approved, is a state-of-the-art location ideal for storing customer wines.
Customers who use our storage services have direct online access to their accounts, where they can:
- See all their holdings in one place
- Check present market values
- Withdraw wines directly for transfer/delivery
- Request condition checks on their holdings, and high-resolution photography (at an additional cost)
- Access information on their wines, including critic scores and drinking dates
- Feel reassured that all their stock is clearly marked as their property, insured at full replacement cost and stored securely. Eton Park is arguably the best wine storage facility in the world: free from vibration, UV and daylight, it has bespoke temperature and humidity controls, making it ideal for fine wine storage and maturation.
We’re looking to introduce a ‘Rolls-Royce’ system later in 2023, that will allow customers to put their wine up for sale directly, and access even more information on their wines.
LCB Eton Park delivery address
London City Bond Ltd
Warehouse ID number
Costs of Storage
Once customers’ wines have been transferred, charges for storage are levied in advance on a pro-rata basis. The minimum charge is 1 year, after which you are invoiced annually, every April.
Annual Cellarage and Insurance Charge (exc. VAT)
- GBP 5.75 – 6 bottle case
- GBP 11.50 – 12 bottle case
Please note that for wine and spirits bought from elsewhere there is a GBP 3.00 handling charge per unit and GBP 10.00 re-pack charge if required.